Our website www.stinneholm.com is operated by StinneHolm
Studio Stefansgade 17 sttv, Copenhagen N, Denmark.
Company number: 32235816
VAT number: 32235816.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This website is for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products or services from this website.
You may not use content from this website for any commercial purpose including any advertising activity on your own website.
Prices on the website include Danish VAT at the applicable rate. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The euro price of a product displayed on the website when the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error.
If your credit card is not denominated in euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit card company processes the transaction.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
Please note that items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Stinneholm will be completed when we email you to confirm that the goods have been dispatched. The language of the contract is English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order if, for example, we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, if shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, if the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or if you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TAC.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the website whether or not that merchandise has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Payment can be made by MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, JCB, and MobilePay and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the website from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Stinneholm. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Stinneholm, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take all reasonable care to make our website secure. All credit card transactions on this website are processed using QuickPay, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
Furthermore, we will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days upon delivery to get a full refund of your purchase. Please note that shipping costs of the return are not refunded. The refund is only offered if the products are returned without having been used and in their original condition, i.e. intact, undamaged, unused and with their original seal and as soon as reasonably possible. You must not remove any of the security tags or other tags from the product. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed.
You will also need to return the entire order to us by secure means to ensure it reaches us in good condition at your own cost. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our address. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of us receiving your cancellation notice.
Cancelled orders should be returned to:
Stinneholm, Stefansgade 17 sttv
2200 Copenhagen N.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will use your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You are entitled to ask for a copy of your personal information at any time by writing to us at the “Contact ” address on the website. You are entitled to ask us to correct or update your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You consent to us transferring personal information about you to any third party if that third party acquires substantially all of our assets. You consent to us transferring your personal information to any countries outside the DK provided that it is confirmed that similar levels of data protection as in the DK shall apply to your personal information. We (and our representatives and sub-contractors) may use your personal information to process your order, deal with your queries and for the purposes of record keeping. You consent to such use.
You acknowledge that many parts of the service provided on the website are provided by third-party service providers and not by us. You consent to us transferring your personal information to such third-party service providers for the purposes of processing your order, dealing with your queries and for the purposes of record keeping. We may contact you to inform about our goods and services similar to the ones you have enquired and/or provide information to third parties so that they can inform you about their goods and services. If you do not want us to do so, you can “opt out” by indicating this when submitting forms on the website or by writing to or emailing us at any time.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the GDPR Cookies Policy Generator
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
The website has numerous security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control such as password and firewalls. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate. We do, however, take data security very seriously and will use all reasonable endeavors to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Every care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this website to ensure that the items and terms are described accurately. There may, however, from time to time be technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. There may be slight variations from time to time in style or color reproduction or in text descriptions. As the actual colors you will see will depend on your monitor, we are unable to promise or guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will actually reflect the color of the product delivered to you. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any claims either direct or in terms of consequential loss relating to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the sections of this website, whether this arises from breach of duty, breach of contract, negligence or any other way.
We are not liable for any use of the products if you use them for other purposes than they are made for. The products are not suitable for children under three years. The products contain small parts.
We are not responsible for indirect losses. Our liability is in any case strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased. This does not include or limit our liability in any way:
– For death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
– For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
– For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communication we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communication that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of your obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the contract.
By placing an order through our website, you warrant (a) that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and (b) that you are at least 18 years old.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by any act, event, omission, non-happening or accident outside our reasonable control, including (without limitation) industrial action, civil commotion, war, riot, terrorist act, fire, explosion, storm, flood, any natural disaster, impossibility of use of appropriate modes of transport or technological or communication problems (Force Majeure Event).
Our performance under any contract is to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance during that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to an end or to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
All sale contracts for purchase of products through our website are concluded in Copenhagen, Denmark. Such contracts and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Danish law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Denmark.